Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Some Addy dresses for sale.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PM Birthday dress with snood; like new - $16
    PM Christmas dress; like new - $16

    Check out my for sale album also, PM me if interested. I'll be adding new items soon.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 28, 2006 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Stephanie31802 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just lowered the prices a bit...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stephanie, are you back in the states now? How was your experience teaching? Hopefully everything went well for you! - Meg B.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I'm back in the States. I got home Wednesday evening. Its really wierd to be back home. I had an incredible experience and I miss my students terribly. My heart breaks everytime I think of them. I am starting grad. school tomorrow so I'll be pretty busy. I also have to find a job as I am pretty stapped for cash after volunteering for the past 5 months. I'll be putting together an album of my students' last day shortly and I'll be sure to share it with you all.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PM'd you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •